State Of Decay Canvas Painting


Welcome to my tutorial of the State Of Decay Canvas Painting. I hope you enjoy this super easy to make painting that is perfect for any gamer you may know!

Materials
Canvas
Arylic Paint
Spray Paint
Masking Tape
Clear Coat
Print of the logo
Double sided tape

I started out with a 7" x 14" stretched canvas from Walmart. I then painted the canvas the desired color with Craftsmart acrylic paints and allowed the paint to dry.

Once dry I printed out the State Of Decay logo and taped it with masking tape. I then turned it over and applied the double sticky sided tape to the back. I applied the logo to the top of the canvas and then used my masking tape to make the stripes.

I then used Matte Black spray paint and covered the masked areas with the amount I wanted. Once dry I removed the tape and then applied the Matte Clear Coat spray and allowed to dry.

And now you are the proud owner of a State Of Decay painting! For more feel free to visit my Youtube channel where I covered this tutorial step by step.

Comments

Popular Posts